Sunday, June 14, 2009

I have come to realize...

That the three ways to my heart are through cake, orange juice, and the Harry Potter movies. An odd combination, yes, but as of right now these are basically all I have been living off of and I don't mind it AT ALL. They all are just simply amazing!
So good!

This container of orange juice is/basically was my best friend for a good solid two-to-three days. I carried it with me everywhere including two graduation parties, haha. That probably sounds so odd, but I love it! (and yes, that is the name I gave the orange juice as well)

I have come to realize that I really need to start becoming more financially stable-- I guess you could say that? I constantly am spending my weekly paychecks on stuff I really don't need! It's time to make a budget for myself and saving up all my hard earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment