Monday, July 13, 2009

Movie Day Monday.

Today I have decided to just have a lazy day and watch movies, much needed after a crazy weekend. The first movie of the day is Little Shop Of Horrors! One I have not watched in what feels like forever, and I love it. Maybe I will just continue with the musical theme and find another one to watch next.

This Friday I leave for a week long trip to Utah. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun, however there are some certain people I am going to miss very, very much.

When I get back though at least I will only have about two weeks until I get to go to Lollapalooza! I'm so excited, I can't wait, and after a long, hard decision process I finally figured out my Lolla schedule. I have all the bands I want to see, but in between those shows I'm sure I will walk around and catch some of the bands I haven't heard of. Hopefully I find some new music, one of my favorite hobbies! http://2009.lollapalooza.com/50280/schedule/2009/08/07

Today's Playlist:
Chicago (acoustic version)- Sufjan Stevens
Dream A Little Dream- Zooey Deschanel
Fair- Remy Zero
Mushaboom- Feist
Us- Regina Spektor
Stretch Out and Wait- The Smiths

No comments:

Post a Comment