Friday, July 3, 2009

This weeks journey's.

Today has been a pretty good week. As usual, I've been busy with going out and such, but one thing I haven't been doing much of lately is working. I hardly work anymore which sucks. I only work two days a week which is nothing! My paychecks are horrible, I need to get a second job or something because I can't last on making fifty dollar paychecks a week.

Anyways, this week consisted of what has now become pretty much my weekly routine--hanging out with Kim, Kyle, and Ryan, going swimming and on walks, hanging out at Kyle's and sleeping/watching movies, endless sleepovers, games of fugitive, and this week a trip to Chicago. Chicago ended up being a lot of fun! Kim, Kyle, Ryan, Callum, and I all headed to the city at two and got there around three thirty. Once we arrived we headed straight to Millenium park, there we went to The Bean, took pictures, and listened to some of the local music playing next to the park. We then took a small break then headed to the Taste Of Chicago. I love festivals and seeing all sorts of different people, and the thing I've come to start doing now, checking out peoples different fashions. I find myself getting different inspirations from the people around me with new styles I want to take and try. The Taste was fun but REALLY expensive. We headed back to Millenium park again, and this time we all took a nap in the big area of grass next to The Bean, it was so relaxing I widh I could do that every day! So all in all Chicago was quite a success, and I can't wait to go back already.

This weekend should be fun as well the Crystal Lake Lakeside festival is going on which is always fun, and then fireworks is a must too! I can't wait for my campout either, should be lots of fun! Anyways, until another day, toodles.

This weeks playlist:
The Winner Is- DeVotchKa
Across The Universe- Rufus Wainwright
The Best Of Me- The Starting Line
July, July!- The Decemberists
Honey Or Tar- CoCo Rosie
Yellow- Coldplay
Alone In Kyoto- Air

No comments:

Post a Comment