Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Bitch of Living.

I'm so sick of my mother, I literally don't know how much longer I can stand living with her. It's to the point where if I can, I might move into one of my friends houses after graduation. I've never wanted to get out as much as I do now. Why can't she see that I'm working my butt off trying to get done with school? She keeps putting endless amounts of pressure on me and acts like all I do is lie to her about getting my school work done, when I actually am getting it done! UGH I have never been more frustrated in my life as I am right now, and today was actually a good day until that happened.

I just can't wait for this weekend, when I will finally have some peace and quiet. Luckily my family is going out of town so I will have some breathing room, even though my mom is upset that I'm not being apart of the family and going with. Oh well, I think I deserve some alone time.

During these hard times there is one thing that can, has, and always will get me through this, and that is SPRING AWAKENING. I have never loved something as much as I love that play, I just find it to be so relate able, and can't wait to get my tattoo dedicated to it! I have it all planned out already, I'm so excited to get it done.

Well it's off to bed to for me!

Today's Playlist:
The Bitch of Living (live from SoHo)- Duncan Sheik, Hunter Parish, John Gallagher
Where Does It Hurt- Alexz Johnson
Paranoia in B-flat Major- The Avett Brothers
Revelry- Kings of Leon
Carousel- Iron & Wine
The Garden- Mirah
Travel Song- Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin

No comments:

Post a Comment