Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Weight Has Been Lifted.

So school is finally over, as of Tuesday. I'm very excited, but also very sad at the same time, it's just very bittersweet. It just sucks knowing that you are never going to see half the people you saw everyday, and even some friends ever again.

Anyways, today was senior breakfast and graduation practice! Last night I slept over at my friend Rachel's with my friends Natasha, Jessica, and Victoria. It was quite a crazy night, even though I ended up turning in early, I was just so exhausted though I couldn't help but fall asleep! So this morning we all drove together, even though we ended up being twenty minutes late haha, then went to the auditorium to watch a video with a collection of pictures from our senior year as well as our senior pictures. After that we headed over to Old Country Buffet for breakfast. It was a lot of fun taking picture, talking, and hanging out with all the seniors there, i'm going to miss everyone so much! Here are a few pictures from the night before and OCB:
haha it's a long story.

Me and Nate. :]


Me and Matt. :]

Tomorrows senior ditch day which should be fun, a bunch of us are having a get together at the park Veterns Acres, I can't wait! Until tomorrow!

Today's Playlist:
Aeroplane- The Everybodyfields
Butterfly Nets- Bishop Allen
Hoppipolla- Sigur Ros
Souvenirs- Architecture In Helsinki
Vincent O'Brien- M. Ward
Smoke Detector- Rilo Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment